Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Late Night Tv Shows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Late Night Tv Shows

    I like Jay Leno the best
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    Conan is by far the best

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    I love Conan but hes on way too late for me to make it to, so out of Leno and Letterman I always Leno, I dont know why its not that I like him a whole lot.....I just tend to watch the tonight show about every night.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    I hate Conan. My favorite is Jimmy Kimmel.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    Used to be a fan of Letterman, but he seemed to get a little stale. Jay Leno is the man!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    Conan

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    I like Jay Leno and Conan but Conan is much better...
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Late Night Tv Shows

    Maybe it's just me, but IMO a lot of Conan's material is very childish

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •